Registration will be held from 6pm to 8pm at Deerfield Park under the pavilion on 5/24, 5/25, and 5/26.
We had sign-ups at the Awards Banquet. If you have not signed up this will be the only registration.
FEE: $50 per person
$90 for a family
If you are willing to volunteer your time we are looking for coaching volunteers. Curriculum will be provided to you. All that is required is a desire to teach the game.
- If interested please contact Rachel Pecoraro at rachel.Pecoraro@gmail.com.
Please contact Rachel by June 1st.
SGBL SUMMER HOOPS PROGRAM
9 week program every Tuesday night starting June 21st
- 3rd and 4th grade 6-7pm (limit 40 per session)
- 5th and 6th grade 7-8pm (limit 40 per session)
- (which ever grade your daughter is in currently)
- This program is for all skill levels. Each week the girls will be taught a new skill.
- Man to man defense will be the only defense taught.
- The first four weeks will feature half court 3x3 game play. Games will be rotating every five minutes.
- Weeks 5 through 8 will be 5x5 play building upon the skills and confidence gained from 3x3 play.
- Week 9 will culminate in a skills competition open to all participants. The competition will incorporate all of the skills learned in the first eight weeks.
- Our emphasis in this program is teaching the game.
- Instruction will come from former and current women's college players, current high school players, and parental volunteers.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org